Click to view Demo Video
Face Recognition Technology.
For all your security needs…
MERCI FACCESS has been developed for identifying and authenticating workers/employees/visitors users using Live IP Cameras, automatically in real-time. It is primarily focussed on Attendance or Security solution deployment.
PRIME APPLICATION AREAS:
- Employee/Worker attendance - From 2 to 5000+ employees.
- Visitor Management System.
- Realtime Biometric authentication system, enables touchless, non-intrusive biometric authentication.
- Video-based person identification with automatic face identification.
- Ensured zero memory leaks and no lockups during operation.
- Multi-threaded performance offers additional performance benefits on today’s multi-core CPU’s
- Controls the gates/turnstiles etc. using standard industrial automation solutions.
- Generates In-Out log in raw text format.
- Fully configurable format for output log file. Supports TXT, CSV, RAW formats.
- Outputs: Camera No. & Gate No. on which the person was detected, along with date, time, person’s internal id and person’s linked id.
- Output file can be imported in any software using text reading techniques or Excel for reading CSV formats.
- Output file may be emptied by the data processing program once the data is received and processed by it.
- FACCESS is fully configurable to operate on multiple gates, detect faces from multiple IP cameras simultaneously, operate signals and alarms.
- Restrict person’s entry on basis of time/hour for entry as well as exit, and date of week.
- Approx. 100 to 200 mb of disk space is used for enrollment of 1000 employees (depending on accuracy and other parameter conditions).
- FACCESS optionally supports motion detection, live video recording for up to 50 cameras.
- No need of issuing and maintaining physical ID Cards or other form of token. Face is itself the token.
- No more BUDDY MARKING / PROXY marking.
- No more costs on loss of physical cards.
- Fastest recognition system possible.
- Fastest enrollment of new persons. No time wastage on gates. (Approx. 2-5 seconds)